Monday, February 1, 2010

Pokemon Borders Pokemon Pearl Good UU Wi-fi Team?

Pokemon Pearl good UU wi-fi team? - pokemon borders

Hey I need a Wi-Fi devices, UU (used in) and perhaps BL (boundary between the most used and UU). Therefore, the needs are the pokemon especially unexpected, but good. If you are a team I tried this design:
Pokémon @ Item Name
Nature
Propagation EV
Moveset:
Move 1
Movement 2
Motion 3
Move 4


Or something like that. Spam will be notified of responses to get a better answer.

Thank you.

1 comment:

pika nut said...

Well, I'll be lazy and not what the right equipment. For items, the dishes are always good. In fact, it is unexpected. A nice guy trio is water, failure, electrical. I suggest a movement for every flaw, at least one strong move, then a move unrelated to the man who has to do is freak people brine Dig Hariyama ex, or with Blaziken. Hope this helps! EV spread is the top dollar!

Post a Comment