Do light up cell phone charms work with iPhones? - 3g phone charm light up
I would like to inform cell phone charm, but I have an iPhone 3G. Do you still have to work because I heard that some phones are not compatible. He is someone who has tried?
Do light up cell phone charms work with iPhones? - 3g phone charm light up
I would like to inform cell phone charm, but I have an iPhone 3G. Do you still have to work because I heard that some phones are not compatible. He is someone who has tried?
Copyright 2009 - Knee sheets mudd All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | WordPress theme by9th sphere
1 comment:
I have not tried, but from what I hear, they do not work in 3G phones. Most shops that sell them are people who work on the screen, then maybe I should try to call while standing close to see an on-screen, if it works.
Post a Comment