Jokes........? - history of schoolgirl caning
A plane would crash. There were 5 passengers on board, but
only 4 parachutes.
The 1st Traveler said: "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball
Player. The Lakers need me, and not afford to die. "Then he took the 1st pack
and to the left of the aircraft.
2. The passenger, Hillary Clinton said: "I am the wife of a former U.S. --
President, senator from New York State and a possible future president. And I'm
the smartest woman in American history, so that people in America do not want
die. "She took the pack 2 and jumped from the plane.
3. The passenger, Ted Kennedy said that I am a U.S. senator, Democrat
Party needs me and my liver still coming few years. Then he took the
Pack NoPost to him and jumped.
The Passenger 4, Billy Graham, said 5 people, at the age of 10,
Student, "I am old and frail and do not remain for many years, and as
Christian, I sacrifice my life and give him the last parachute. "
The girl said: "It's beautiful. There is a parachute for you.
The smartest woman in the United States took my backpack.
No comments:
Post a Comment